March 16th, 2024
9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Choose from six regional locations across Oregon, or attend online. Register for your nearest location below.
Hosted in partnership with OEA’s Committee on Racial Equity (CORE) OEA’s Human & Civil Rights Committee (HCRC), and OEA's Equity Director.
- Inspiring keynote speakers who are leading experts in their respective fields
- Engaging panel discussions and interactive workshops on various topics related to inclusion, healing, equity, access, and rights
- Networking sessions to connect with like-minded individuals and organizations
- Resource information showcasing local initiatives, services, and resources available in the community
- Opportunities for personal growth, learning, and skill-building
Our Keynote Speaker
Harry Lawson, Jr. is the Director of the NEA Human and Civil Rights Department, where he directs social justice programs related to leadership and professional development. During his time at NEA he has served as organizational specialist and as the Regional Director for NEA’s Southeast Region Office. Harry came to NEA from the National Low Income Housing Coalition and has also served as a classroom teacher in Montgomery County, MA and D.C. Public Schools.