Students that use online enrollment will receive the following benefits:
- Automatic sign-up through the NEA website.
- Easy credit/debit card payment
- $1 million in professional liability coverage and other legal services
- A year's subscription to NEA Today.
- A year's subscription to Today's OEA.
- Tomorrow's Teachers magazine.
- Access to all member benefits products and downloadable Read Across America kits.
- A copy of NEA's popular New Teacher program.
To sign up, students simply go to NEA's online Aspiring Educator membership sign-up form.
Questions? Contact Tonia Davis in the Center for Great Public Schools: 503-684-3300, ext. 2107 or email@example.com
For additional information about student membership, please visit NEA Aspiring Educator webpage.